Thursday, December 6, 2012

Intro Blog


Hello,

My name is Sean and I am from Boston, Massachusetts.  I currently reside in California with my wife, Christy, and son, Ciaran. I have been teaching for about seventeen years.  I am currently teaching fourth grade. 

Blogging is new to me so I will try my best to stay on top of current trends.  I started my blog to share my writing ideas and daily lessons from my classroom.

I will provide lesson plans and writing ideas that have worked for my students.  I will share other curricular ideas as well.  

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to stay as long as you'd like.  Check out my TpT store below.  I’ll throw in some freebies for my loyal followers.  All my products have been self-created.

I am looking forward to sharing stories and exchanging ideas with anybody interested.  

Thanks for listening,
Sean




0 comments:

Post a Comment