Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Important Writing Questions For You to Consider

Hello,

These are some questions you might want to consider when planning your writing lessons.  I refer to this list throughout the year when I reflect on my students’ progress.


Important Writing Questions For You to Consider



How often do I ask my students to write?
Do I model writing lessons for my students?
Do I teach students the writing process?
Do I plan out writing lessons?
What is the time frame on student feedback?
Do I have a goal for how I want my students to write by the end of the school year?

Am I familiar with the Common Core/ Writing Standards?
After lessons are taught, what is the next step I need to approach?

How is the writing scored?
Are students familiar with scoring?
Are parents aware of how their child is writing?
Do students understand the purpose of the writing assignment?


0 comments:

Post a Comment