Monday, July 20, 2015

Mickelson Exxon/Mobil

I attended the Mickelson Exxon Mobil STEM conference this week in Pittsburgh and I was blown away.  The organizers, presenters, faculty, staff, fellow teachers, and speakers were all amazing.  I was in awe the entire week.

I have several hands on science and math lessons I can bring to my class this year. In addition, I have a new outlook on the way I will teach this subject matter.

I was pushed out of my comfort zone and that was a good thing.  Every workshop sent me into a state of disequilibrium.  I literally stood there in amazement on more than one occasion.

If you ever get a chance to attend, I highly recommend this golden opportunity. You will make friends, learn from others and think in ways you never imagined.

Hats off to such an inspiring conference!

If you are interested in attending a future academy click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment