Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I will be traveling during the winter break.  We will be going from Los Angeles to Boston for the holidays.  I will try to blog from there, but it might get a little busy.

I can't wait to see my family and friends.  There is always something exciting going on when you have a large family.  I know one thing... I am grateful for my family.  They are the best! The calendar will be quite full and laughter will be shared.

My son, Ciaran, will be showered with love and he feels the same about his grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends back in Boston.  He is over the moon about his trip.  He packed his robot bag a week ago with all his favorite toys.

I got to see my son's Holiday performance this week.  I couldn't be more proud of him.  His class sang "Frosty", "Rudolph", "My Favorite Things" and "All I Want for Christmas."  They ROCKED!



We are so thankful for his amazing teacher. We appreciate her hard work and dedication. She truly is one gifted teacher who inspires our son every single day!

Do you have any special plans for the holidays?

0 comments:

Post a Comment